WHAT IS GOOGLE PANDA ALGORITHM?
GOOGLE PANDA ALGORITHM is one of the updates which Google have done in search engine algorithm. It came to existence to give the best results and remove the poor quality content or to show it at the end of the search results.
To know more about GOOGLE PANDA ALGORITHM read this article and get to know everything about it.
Google Panda update was first introduced in 2011. The main purpose to design this was to punish thin or poor content. The filter aimed at stopping poor content that had managed to rank highly for certain queries which has such less content to offer to its users.
REASONS WHY GOOGLE PANDA PENALITIES OCCUR
The main reason is the poor quality of content given by many websites which are actually unable to give to the readers. The reasons why the penalties occur are
- Duplicated content or copy and then pasted as it is on other website
- Pages that have a poor quality content
- Pages with excessively general information or the pages which only has basic information
- Pages which have no information as shown on the outside
- Poor content can make effect on your rankings
- GOOGLE PANDA ALGORITHM is able to identify shallow or copied content
- To rank better, you can remove low quality pages
- Machine generated content is recognized which is just a little bit different from copied content.
SEO IMPORTANT LINKS:-
|WHAT IS DE-INDEXING IN SEARCH ENGINE?|
|WHAT IS GOOGLE DISAVOW?|
|WHAT IS OFF-PAGE SEO?|
HOW TO PRODUCE PANDA FRIENDLY CONTENT
Talking about the purpose behind this filter is just to provide the best content for the searched queries. As you do things for your website, you want to make sure that you produce content that the Panda filter will like and will not threaten your site in the future. Below are some small suggestions to create Panda-friendly content:
- Page should be focused on the quality of the content and not just on to rank for a particular keyword.
- Check regularly for duplicate content
- To make sure that your load time and your user experience are not hurt by excessive ads by keeping an eye on your ad ratio
- Use Google Webmaster tools from internet to make sure the website is functioning optimally
- Pages which are inundated with adverts compromise user experience
WHY IT IS CREATED?
Due to falling of Google’s search results in 2010, Google panda algorithm was created to filter all the pages which have low quality content. From 2010, there are many updates which are brought by Google to improve search results time to time.
HOW DOES PANDA WORK?
For search engines, to recognize the content which is of poor quality is quite difficult as compared in recognizing poor quality content by a user or a reader. The process in which PANDA works is
- The process is scientific and mathematical. Google researchers devise a rigorous set of questions for website testers to review a selection of domains.
- By examining these questions and reviews, the Google team devised a set of ranking signals which formed the definition of what would be considered low quality content.
Google algorithm is always changing and advancing the signals and metrics it uses to determine a website’s value and this enables Google to stay on top of what is considered good and bad content, and this is how it continuously provide excellent user experience.
OUR DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES:-
|SEO SERVICES (Search Engine Optimization)|
|SMO SERVICES (Social Media Optimisation)|
|PPC SERVICE (PPC Management)|
CONSIDERATIONS TO BE KEPT IN MIND
There are some things which are needed to be considered in GOOGLE PANDA ALGORITHM so that your content can be recognized as the Digital marketers are always striving to build a campaign which panders to Google algorithm preferences. The number of considerations which to be kept in mind are:
- BACKLINKS ARE VITAL
As you are reading this article it might be possible that you know that backlinks are the essential part of SEO strategy and Panda plays an important part in this which is favoring those pages which have high number of external sources linking to it. The positive and relevant backlinks proves that your website is a resource and that other people regard you as such.
- PAGE MUST PROVIDE THE RELEVANT INFORMATION
Whatever page is showing to provide the information in the article, is not provided then it will drive people away from the site, causing a high bounce rate and poor user experience which then will lead to reduced visibility.
- STRONG EXTERNAL LINKS AS REFERENCES
The way to show search engines that you have collated reliable information into a high quality informational resource is by referencing your sources to other quality pages. Strong links can also help search engines make associations between your site and the high quality, topic-relevant sites being referenced.
- PANDA READS THE REVIEWS
To provide best results, the GOOGLE PANDA ALGORITHM reads the review given at a website or a page and it can give your page more preference if that page has some positive reviews.
SEO IMPORTANT LINKS:-
|WHAT IS DA AND PA|
|WHAT IS GOOGLE PENGUIN ALGORITHM?|
|WHAT IS GOOGLE PIGEON ALGORITHM?|
|WHAT IS GOOGLE HUMMINGBIRD ALGORITHM?|
HOW DO YOU RECOVER FROM A GOOGLE PANDA ALGORITHM DOWNGRADE?
There are no more “Google Panda updates”, not in the sense of Google engineers coming together to revise the code or the logic of how the algorithm works. It essentially runs on autopilot.
- Google’s learning algorithms may occasionally identify new signals that can be used to separate documents into “low quality” and “high quality” groups.
- The Panda algorithm itself runs continuously as a part of Google’s primary indexing and scoring system.
By redesigning your site to present information to create a user experience that is approximately comparable in quality of presentation to that provided by sites that benefit from the Panda algorithm will surely help you to recover from PANDA ALGORITHM DOWNGRADE.
In other words, you have to create real presentational value content which will be of good use to the users. The increasing emphasis on conversions in the Web marketeering industries has all-but-ensured that Google’s Panda algorithm will have plenty of pages to downgrade for years to come.
So this was all about GOOGLE PANDA ALGORITHM which you definitely should know and the ways can help you to achieve quality content. I hope you liked reading this article. Do like, share and comment on this article.
We are a 4 years old organization and have been serving Digital Marketing Services in Ludhiana so far. We have experience in the various fields of Best Digital Marketing Services such as SEO, PPC & SMO to help our clients in increasing their business, traffic and connections with their customers.
We are always ready to take up the challenging roles & would be happy to solve any of your queries.
You can contact us at:
NAME – KRISHNA SINGH
PHONE NO. +91-8360379961
E-MAIL – KRISHNASINGH02021@GMAIL.COM